*** Important information Monday June 15, 2020 will be the last day work will be accepted. Tuesday June 16, will be our zoom celebration****
I hope everyone is doing well. Going forward this week a few things to remember.
• Please email me each morning by 9am so I can mark your child present. In order for your child to be marked present for the day, work needs to be submitted by 8pm.
• Please have your child log into getepic.com for 20 minutes a day.
• We will also be including physical fitness into our day. Each day the students should be competing in the daily fitness challenge for kids. They should spend about 15 minutes a day doing the workouts. Another great source is gonoodle.com.
• Please make sure your child logs into either zearn.org or happynumbers.com for 15 minutes a day.
• Please complete 2 pages of handwriting each day
• All worksheets for the lessons will be posted at the bottom of this page.
• Remember to check Mrs. Cullen’s page on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s for assignments. Ms. Jackie will post assignments on Tuesday’s.
Please email me to let me know if your child is struggling with any of the lessons. I can set up a zoom meeting with them to go over anything they are having difficulty with.
Friday June 12, 2020
Scholastic News- Rainbow Plants
Students will log into www.scholastic.com/sn2 Password-Bakehush8839
They will read the article and complete the worksheets.
This article can be found by logging into scholastic.com/2
Click I’m a student
Scroll down to the bottom of the page
Click on page 4
Topic- Measure the lengths of objects and make a line plot to organize the data.
Objective- Measure the lengths of objects, then make a line plot to organize the data
Students will complete pages 645-648