I hope everyone is doing well. Going forward this week a few things to remember.
• Please email me each morning by 9am so I can mark your child present. In order for your child to be marked present for the day, work needs to be submitted by 8pm.
• Please have your child log into getepic.com for 20 minutes a day.
• We will also be including physical fitness into our day. Each day the students should be competing in the daily fitness challenge for kids. They should spend about 15 minutes a day doing the workouts. Another great source is gonoodle.com.
• Please make sure your child logs into either zearn.org or happynumbers.com for 15 minutes a day.
• Please complete 2 pages of handwriting each day
• All worksheets for the lessons will be posted at the bottom of this page.
• Remember to check Mrs. Cullen’s page on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s for assignments. Ms. Jackie will post assignments on Tuesday’s.
Please email me to let me know if your child is struggling with any of the lessons. I can set up a zoom meeting with them to go over anything they are having difficulty with.
Friday May 22, 2020
Scholastic News- The Scoop on Ice cream and complete worksheets
Students will log into www.scholastic.com/sn2
Students will listen to a story on you tube
STAGES TA Mackenzie needs your help telling the story of Princess Penelope! Perform along with her from home in this story of a misunderstood dragon, a bike riding prince, and dank dungeon, Penelope and lots of TEA! OF COURSE!
Math Topic 13.8
Topic- Shapes and their attributes
Objective- Use repeated reasoning to show rectangles with rows and columns and create designs with equal shares.
Students will work on pages 589-592
Religion Chapter 25 Day 4
Topic- We show love and respect
Objective- to present ways of caring for creation
Students will read and complete pages 302-303
Students will answer the following questions:
1.What are some things that you can take care of?
2. What are some things your family takes care of?
3. What things do people in your neighborhood take care of?
4. Where do we find God’s gifts of creation?
5. How can we show our respect for God’s creation?