Just a few reminders to keep in mind:
- Please make sure to email me by 9am stating that your child is working on the days assignments in order for me to mark them present.
- Please make sure your child completes two pages of handwriting each day.
- Have your child log into raz-kids.com each day or 20 minutes
- Have you child log into either zearn.org, or happynumbers.com for 15 minutes a day
- Please email all assignments each day.
- Check Mrs. Cullen’s page for today music assignment
1. Fat Math workbook pages 463-466
2. Word workbook page 92
3. Reading- Students will be reading Hot Rod Messed Up on pages 148-149 in their reader and answering the questions
4. Spelling worksheet- word search
5. Contraction task cards 11-20
6. Writing- Answer the following questions about a place that you have visited: What did you see? Was it very colorful, pretty, or ugly? What did you hear? Were there many kinds of sounds, or just a few? What did you touch? Was it hard, bumpy, or sticky? What did you smell? Were there many smells, or just one? Did you have something to eat? How did it taste?
7. Religion- Students will read pages 202-203 and answer the following questions: Who would you like to pray for next Sunday at Mass? Why do we say the Creed at Mass? How can we show care and concern for others?
8. Science- Build a Beam Bridge In this activity students will work to build a bridge from index cards that will span some “raging waters” (blue construction paper). Their bridges will be tested by adding pennies until it falls! If you need to adjust the supply list please feel free
9. Social Studies Topic- cultures/England. Students will be reading a letter from a student who lives in England. They will then be answering questions as if they are that student. They will then be completing a Venn diagram comparing their life to the students life. They will also fill out a fun fact page.
Please make sure students log into zearn.org for at least 15 minutes a day. They should also log into razkids for at least 20 minutes a day. Students must complete 2 pages in their handwriting notebook.