I hope everyone is doing well. Going forward this week a few things to remember.
• Please email me each morning by 9am so I can mark your child present. In order for your child to be marked present for the day, work needs to be submitted by 8pm.
• Please have your child log into getepic.com for 20 minutes a day.
• We will also be including physical fitness into our day. Each day the students should be competing in the daily fitness challenge for kids. They should spend about 15 minutes a day doing the workouts. Another great source is gonoodle.com.
• Please make sure your child logs into either zearn.org or happynumbers.com for 15 minutes a day.
• Please complete 2 pages of handwriting each day
• All worksheets for the lessons will be posted at the bottom of this page.
• Remember to check Mrs. Cullen’s page on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s for assignments. Ms. Jackie will post assignments on Tuesday’s.
Please email me to let me know if your child is struggling with any of the lessons. I can set up a zoom meeting with them to go over anything they are having difficulty with.
Wednesday May 20, 2020
Unit 5 lesson 6
Reading Students will be reading Good News+Bad News+=Medium News and answer comprehension questions
Word Works Students will complete pages 7-8 Students will be completing a puzzle using pattern words. Students will also complete page 8 using position words
Write one question you would like to ask author Mr. Roses. We will be meeting him on zoom on Thursday
Math Topic 13.6
Topic- Shapes and their attributes
Objective- Partition circles and rectangles into halves, thirds, and fourths
Students will complete workbook pages 581-584
Religion Chapter 26 Day 2
Topic- We Show love and respect
Objective- To explain that Jesus taught us to love others
Students will read and complete pages 298-299
Students will answer the following questions:
1. What will you do this week to show you are a disciple of Jesus?
2. What did Jesus teach us?
3. What new commandment did Jesus give us?
Students will read a short article about Paleontologists on page 40
Students will complete pages 70, 89, 100,
Topic- Memorial Day
Objective- Students will color items for their final project
Students will color pages 11, 12(boys), 13(girls), and 18